- more info
- You would like to ?
Learn more about the three associations which represent professional yachting:
- ECPY: European Committee for Professional Yachting
- GEPY: Professional Yacht Crew Group (Groupement des équipages professionnels du yachting)
- MYBA: Mediterranean Yachts Brokers Association
ECPY: European Committee for Professional Yachting
Founded in France in January 1993, ECPY is the only multi-professional association which represents both yachting industry professionals and shipowners.
The role of ECPY is to bring together various yachting industry groups, with the following objectives:
- Establishment of a technical and fiscal statute for yachts, whether operating commercially or privately
- Clarification of fiscal regulations for professionals operating, constructing, supplying or repairing yachts
Quai Amiral Infernet
GEPY: Professional Yacht Crew Group (Groupement des équipages professionnels du yachting)
GEPY, founded in October 2002, is a group of French and other international crews holding STCW (Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping) certification, as well as non-sailing yachting professionals.
GEPY has as its objectives:
- to assist crews and yachting professionals to meet one another
- to represent the interests of this profession to national and international administrations
Port de Nice
Quai Amiral Infernet Terminal 2
MYBA: Mediterranean Yachts Brokers Association
MYBA was founded in 1984 by a group of brokers.
The objectives of MYBA are to promote high standards in the yachting industry.
MYBA currently has more than 120 members in France, Monaco, Spain, Italy, Great Britain, Germany and Switzerland.
Le Plein Sud
142 av de Verdun
06700 St Laurent du Var