- more info
- You would like to ?
Port of Nice
Tram line 2 construction project: modified traffic circulation around the port of Nice
In order to install the technical facilities and ensure the continuity of the waste water network, a new phase of the tram line construction project is about to begin in the area around the port of Nice, at the crossroads between quai Papacino and rue Gautier.
Consequently, a temporary bridge will be put in place over quai Cassini. It will link the upper part of quai Papacino to the southern side of place Île-de-Beauté. As a result of this building work, traffic circulation will be modified between November 15, 2018 and June 15, 2019.
- Quai Papacino will be accessible in one direction only, from west to east (from rue Robilante towards place Île-de-Beauté)
- Traffic will flow in the opposite direction along rues Emmanuel Philibert and Robilante
For more information: consult the new traffic plan appended to this article
All the latest on the tram project
An information point has been set up at 16 rue Emmanuel Philibert, for all questions related to work on the west-east tram line and more specifically, the construction work underway in rue Gautier.
• Wednesday 9 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5 PM
• Thursday 9 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5 PM
• Friday 9 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:45 PM
Document associé à l'article:
Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur