- more info
- You would like to ?
The Port of Nice has an exceptional geographic location: in the heart of Nice. This location in the town center, which is actually a favourite area for walkers, town inhabitants and tourists is major feature for passengers embarking for Corsica, Sardinia and Sicilia. During their stay in Nice they can discover the very rich natural and cultural heritage of the port area.
Several routes are offered through the audio walks available on the smartphone application "The Port of Nice" (free and available on IPhone and Android).
FOCUS ON SUMMER 2019
The famous company Corsica Ferries offer for the 2019 season until 7 departures in high season (day and night) to 6 destinations.
Information and animation
- The information desk "Port of Nice" installed on the port (Entrecasteaux dock) will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of july and august from 10am to 20pm.
- During the months of July and August, Food trucks will also be available to the public on the docks.
Key figures :
- 1 company : Corsica Ferries
- 6 destinations : Ajaccio, île Rousse, Bastia, Porto-Vecchio, Golfo-Aranci & Trapani
- Until 7 departures per day => Consult the 2019 timetable
The Port of Nice, the shortest way to Corsica, Sardinia and Sicilia !