- more info
- You would like to ?
Port of Nice
Corsica and Sardinia departures from the Port of Nice in 2016
The Port of Nice has an exceptional geographic location: in the heart of Nice. This location in the town centre, which is actually a favourite area for walkers, town inhabitants and tourists is major feature for passengers embarking for Corsica. During their stay in Nice they can discover the very rich natural and cultural heritage of the port area.
FOCUS ON SUMMER 2016
Corsica and Sardinia departures from the Port of Nice in 2016: 2 companies (Corsica Ferries and Moby Lines), between 5 and 8 departures in high season (day and night) to 7 destinations.
New in 2016:
- 1 new destination : Porto-Vecchio with Corsica Ferries
- 1 new line : Sardinia - Golfo-Aranci with Corsica Ferries
- 1 new company with the arrival of Moby Lines : from June, destination Corsica
- Bastia with night crossings (travel by night and make the most of the day)
Key figures :
- 2 companies : Corsica Ferries & Moby Lines
- 7 destinations : Ajaccio, Calvi, île Rousse, Bastia, Porto-Vecchio, Porto Torres & Golfo-Aranci
- Up to 8 departures per day during day and night => Consult the 2016 timetable
- From €21 ex-VAT, lowest prices
The Port of Nice, the shortest way to Corsica and Sardinia!
Mme Florence Lacroix