- more info
- You would like to ?
THE PORT OF CANNES IS CELEBRATING IN 2018 !
The public party of the Port of Cannes is organised by the French Riviera Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the City of Cannes.
The 6th annual Port of Cannes celebration will take place on Saturday 30th June from 19.00 to 00.30 with a "The old port of Cannes celebrates 180 years" theme.
Request the programme
Two major event locations : Pantiero Esplanade and Saint-Pierre Quay
Pantiero Esplanade :
- Ferris wheel
- Stands for the port clubs (Port of Cannes Club Nautique, Le Pageau)
- "CPIE des Iles de Lérins" and "Pays d'Azur / Méditerranée 2000" stands
- Navy Procar Van
- The "180 years of the old port of Cannes" exhibition
- Picnic area with food truck area, ice creams, socca and waffles
On the stage :
19.30 : Concert First part - "Les P'tites Ouvreuses"
21.00 : Concert - Second Part - "Miss America"
22.45 : "Flower Power : tribute to Woodstock"
St Pierre Quay :
- Wooden play area
- Creative workshop
- Inflatable structure
- Drinks / sweets / fairy floss stands
- Exhibition of old photos of Saint-Pierra quay
Wandering artists (stilt-walkers, brass bands, visual displays …) throughout the port.
Show "The Old Port of Cannes celebrates 180 years" at 22:30 and 00:15
Multimedia show in video mapping created exclusively for the port of Cannes by Damien FONTAINE, composer and director of sound & lights shows on the theme "The port of Cannes celebrates 180 years".
Restaurant area :
This major evening event will involve the whole port and its surrounding area, in particular local restaurants and bars, with offerings to suit all tastes and budgets.
- On the St Pierre Quay, all the restaurants will extend their terraces
- On the Pantiero Esplanade, a picnic area will be set up, with the presence of food trucks !
Thoroughfares will be closed from 17.00 (Saint Pierre Quay and Pantiero Promenade). Security checkpoints will be set up to access the festival.
Systematic checks will be carried out at the entrances of the party: opening of the bags and palpations. We recommend that you do not take a bag.
Several solutions to access the festival.
Parking required on the Allées de la Liberté
Special "Le Port de Cannes en Fête" package for € 3 from 17.00 to 01.00. Tickets to be validated by the port hostesses. Take advantage of a flat fee in the Laubeuf, Suquet-Forville, la Ferrage and Palais des Festivals carparks, thanks to our partner, INTERPARKING.
Public transport with PALM BUS
For each ticket purchased, the return trip is offered free of charge*. The night bus will run until the 02.00. Departure from the "Hôtel de Ville" bus stop.
* - Only the ‘single trip’ ticket, bought from the driver on the same day gives the free return trip. Other tickets are not involved in this offer
- People who would like to benefit from this offer must keep their ticket
- The free return is only valid on the PALM NIGHT lines (not on the last trips of the day service, which finish at around 20.00 – 21.00.
More information available at www.palmbus.fr
A stand will be available at the port to validate your parking tickets.
Meeting point at the event management centre, under the red balloon located on the Pantiero Esplanade.