- more info
- You would like to ?
Port of Cannes
Port of Nice
Port of Villefranche
The French Riviera Cruise Club at the International Cruise Show
The French Riviera Cruise Club is participating, as every year, at the ‘Seatrade Cruise Global ‘ (International Cruise Show), a major event in the cruising world, which will be held this year from 14th to 17th March 2016 at Fort Lauderdale, USA.
The promotion of the cruise ports of Cannes, Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer and Antibes will take place at the ‘French Riviera’ stand, located in the French Pavilion.
The ‘French Touch’ has the place of honour
This year the climax of the activities at the French Pavilion will be a fashion show, which will attract the attention of cruise ship owners to ‘French Glamour’.
The FRCC is proud to have put two French companies from the Alpes Maritimes in contact, who were selected by the French Pavillion organiser - Atout France, New York office – following calls for tender:
- 3C.com, from St Jeannet, who designed the French Pavilion
- Graine de mode, from Nice, who is organising the fashion show.
Prize giving for the winners of the ‘French Riviera Cruise Club Awards’
In 2016 the French Riviera Cruise Club has decided to reward the cruise companies who distinguished themselves during 2015:
- Best ambassador for our destination (Destination Awards) => Azamara Club Cruises
- Suggestion for the most unusual excursion (Excursion Award) => Silversea Cruises
- For meeting an operational challenge in our ports (Technical Award) => Norwegian Cruise Line
- Environmental innovation (Green Award) => the vessel « Vision of the Seas » of Royal Carribean International
The prize giving will be held on Tuesday 15th March at the “French Riviera Ports” stand
A VIP event on the French Riviera will held for the companies who won the French Riviera Cruise Club Awards. A price reduction for 2016 will be given to the winner of the Green Award.
French Riviera Cruise Club