- more info
- You would like to ?
The Port of Nice has an exceptional geographic location: in the heart of Nice. This location in the town centre, which is actually a favourite area for walkers, town inhabitants and tourists is major feature for passengers embarking for Corsica and Sardinia. During their stay in Nice they can discover the very rich natural and cultural heritage of the port area.
FOCUS ON SUMMER 2017
Corsica and Sardinia departures from the Port of Nice in 2017: 2 companies (Corsica Ferries and Moby Lines), until 8 departures in high season (day and night) to 5 destinations.
New in 2017:
2 new ships: the "Pascal Lota" of the company Corsica Ferries and the "Dada" of the company Moby Lines
1 "point info" Port of Nice will be installed on the port (quai Entrecasteaux) from June 1 to September 30. Open 7 days a week
- Animations will be proposed in the terminals and on the quays in July / August
- Nice Le Grand Tour: The double-decker bus will offer an additional stop to the port (Bd Franck Pilatte) in its circuit of visit of Nice
Key figures :
- 2 companies : Corsica Ferries & Moby Lines
- 5 destinations : Ajaccio, île Rousse, Bastia, Porto-Vecchio & Golfo-Aranci
- Until 8 departures per day during day and night => Consult the 2017 timetable
The Port of Nice, the shortest way to Corsica and Sardinia!
Are you on a stopover or cruise call at the Port of Nice ?
Why not start by visiting the local area ?
The Port of Nice has an exceptional cultural heritage, and is also one of the most picturesque and unspoilt areas of the city !
With the Port of Nice app, you can :
- Explore the hidden treasures of the port area
- Try out some of the local restaurants in the mini-guide (and take advantage of the promotional offers for ferry passengers to Corsica)
- Obtain all the useful information you need to plan your trip
- Find out where you are, thanks to the interactive map