- more info
- You would like to ?
The Port of Nice has an exceptional geographic location: in the heart of Nice. This location in the town centre, which is actually a favourite area for walkers, town inhabitants and tourists is major feature for passengers embarking for Corsica and Sardinia. During their stay in Nice they can discover the very rich natural and cultural heritage of the port area.
Several routes are offered through the audio walks available on the smartphone application "The Port of Nice" (free and available on IPhone and Android).
FOCUS ON SUMMER 2018
Corsica and Sardinia departures from the Port of Nice in 2018 : 2 companies (Corsica Ferries and Moby Lines), until 8 departures in high season (day and night) to 5 destinations.
Information and animation
- The information desk "Port of Nice" installed on the port (Entrecasteaux dock) will be open from June 1st to September 30th, 7/7 from 10am to 8.30pm
- During the months of July and August, entertainment will be offered in the terminals and on the docks: Street theater, street shows, caricaturist, games with wooden accessories for children, activities in virtual reality and educational coloring book for children.
- Food trucks will also be available to the public on the docks.
Key figures :
- 2 companies : Corsica Ferries & Moby Lines
- 5 destinations : Ajaccio, île Rousse, Bastia, Porto-Vecchio & Golfo-Aranci
- Until 8 departures per day => Consult the 2018 timetable
The Port of Nice, the shortest way to Corsica and Sardinia !