- more info
- You would like to ?
The I.Y.C.A. basin can welcome 19 yachts (70 to 165m).
Yacht reception services are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in season (subject to a special fee between 20.00 and 7.00).
- 7 berths of 70m by 16m
- 4 berths of 80m by 18m
- 6 berths of 90m by 20m
- 1 berths of 150m by 28m
- 1 berths of 165m by 40m
The entire front part of the port and the IY.C.A. basin has a depth of 7 meters (Lower Sea).
- Easy access by helicopter (2 minutes from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, 5 minutes from the Port of Cannes, 8 minutes from Monaco and 15 minutes from St. Tropez)
- Guest reception, thanks to a new access pontoon for VIP tenders, situated alongside the IYCA Port Office
- Direct access for limousines as far as the IYCA Port Office
- From 1st May 2017, establishment of access checks to reinforce the security of the ISPS compliant quay (International Ship & Port Facility Security)
- For each yacht, provision of an iPad connected to our website, to provide information on available services and suggested local events during the period of the port visit
- Free ultra high speed optical fibre internet connection for clients (guests & crew)
- Buggy type vehicles available for crew use
- Sales brokers can arrange with the IYCA Port Office for VIP reception for sales visits: yacht in prime position – red carpet – meeting room with restaurant services
- Charter brokers can reserve temporary berths on the IYCA Quay to offer VIP embarkment / disembarkment to their charter guests
Mooring of ships
New system of anchoring: removing the chains and looser ropes and brings security and ease for ships to move the berths.
To reserve a berth for IY.C.A. basin, send an email to email@example.com
The helicopter landing area has a regulatory sign allowing the day landing (subject to authorization from I.Y.C.A).