- more info
- You would like to ?
The Port of Nice has an exceptional geographic location: in the heart of Nice. This location in the town center, which is actually a favourite area for walkers, town inhabitants and tourists is major feature for passengers embarking for Corsica, Sardinia and Sicilia. During their stay in Nice they can discover the very rich natural and cultural heritage of the port area.
Several routes are offered through the audio walks available on the smartphone application "The Port of Nice" (free and available on IPhone and Android).
FOCUS ON SUMMER 2020
The famous company Corsica Ferries offer for the 2020 season until 5 departures in high season (day and night) to 5 destinations.
- Due to COVID 19 - No information desk this year.
- During the months of July and August, Food trucks will also be available to the public on the docks.
Key figures :
- 1 company : Corsica Ferries
- 5 destinations : Ajaccio, île Rousse, Bastia, Porto-Vecchio & Golfo-Aranci
- Until 5 departures per day => Consult the 2019 timetable
The Port of Nice, the shortest way to Corsica and Sardinia !
Good deals :
- If you show your Corsica Ferries ticket and the code PORT NICE 2020, you’ll also be treated to reductions and special offers at local boutiques and restaurants, which are members of the local business associations Port Avenir and Union des Commerçants Cassini-Ségurane.
All participating shops and restaurants